Candidates must be at least 21 years of age or older and able to obtain and maintain a gaming license with the Choctaw Gaming Commission.
Completing the training is not considered a guarantee of employment.
Bartender School is offered as a Free service and opportunity to learn a trade.
This is a10-Day Bartender Training Course
We are looking for energetic, friendly and outgoing people.
A Bartender's essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
· Responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic beverages and/or non-alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures.
· Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous beverage service to customers in accordance with company policies, procedures and standards.
· Maintaining a neat and clean bar station on a continual basis.
· Monitors customer needs on a continual basis ensuring all beverage requests will be promptly fulfilled.
· Maintains and track the established cash bank for the outlet assigned, utilizing the established POS system.
· Maintain a good working relationship and provide daily detailed communications with the Beverage Manager, the Beverage Shift Supervisors, Food and Beverages Leaders and other co-workers in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation.
· Responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor store and supplies.
· Assists other beverage personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
· Follow all of the CARE guidelines when serving alcohol to all of our guests.
· Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
This is a 10-day Training Course to learn Bartending, completion of this training is not considered a guarantee of employment.